This post was originally written in 2015. It has been updated. It may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
What’s going on everyone? Christmas is a little more than a month away. I’m always a last-minute shopper. I know I’m not the only one. This year I’m trying to change that. Hopefully, I can be finished with my shopping by the middle of December. If you are usually a last minute shopper or if you have a trouble figuring out what to buy people, I put together a list of 50 gift ideas. This list features all type of things. The good thing is that every gift idea on this list is under $100.
2. Socks – If you’re like me you tend to lose them from time to time. Socks always come in handy.
3. Glove/Scarf Set – Since the weather is getting colder you can’t go wrong with this idea. Here is a nice combo: N’Ice Caps Womens Bulky Cable Knit Hat/Scarf/Converter Glove Set (Womens one size fits all, Winter White Cream).
4. Fitted Hat – Know a sports fan? Grab a fitted hat of their favorite team. Check out one of my favorite fitted hats: Atlanta Braves.
If you’re not a Braves fan, you can grab gear from your favorite team here.
5. Body lotion gift sets – There are numerous sets of body lotion that you can choose from. Here is a nice set from Bath and Body Works.
6. Pajama’s – This is a great gift idea for your parents or significant other. If you’re that family, you can grab these.
7. Dishes – Dishes are another gift that people will enjoy. They range in different prices. Here is an affordable set from Rachel Ray.
8. Flask – If you know someone that enjoys “spirits” a flask is a perfect gift for them. Check this one out. Top Shelf Flasks Stainless Steel Hip Flask Assorted Colors, 8oz, Black
It’s only $6!
9. Phone Case – You have to protect that $600 I-phone. This phone case can help with that.
10. Lip Balm– Ladies keep your lips looking young with some lip balm. There are hundreds to choose from. Here is one that you could check out.
11. Towels – Towels are always great. Make sure they are not white, though. Check out this awesome set: 6pc Off-White Solid Egyptian Cotton Towel Set, Includes 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, and 2 washcloths.
12. Mugs – If you have a coffee or tea drinker in your family, then a mug is perfect for them. This mug is nice and only costs $7.
13. Jewelry – You can never go wrong with jewelry. Whether its rings or necklaces, there are some very affordable ones out there like this one: Sterling Silver “I Love You To The Moon and Back” Pendant Necklace, 18″.
14. Beer Making Kit – As a beer drinker, I would love to receive a gift like this one. From what I hear making beer is easy and fun. This kit comes with everything.
15. Stocks – If you have any young children in your family, you can grab them some stock. Stockpile is a company that makes it easy for you to purchase stocks. You can buy fractional shares and more. For more info about Stockpile, go here.
16. Mixing Bowls – Another great item that anyone can use. Check out these mixing bowls from Martha Stewart.
17. Blender – You can make your own smoothies or slushies with a smoothie. That alone can save you hundreds each year. This one is easy to use Ninja Master Prep (QB900B).
18. Sandwich Grill – A sandwich grill can come in handy if you want to make a quick snack. Here is one from Cuisinart that only costs $22.95.
19. Fitbit – If you know someone who is working on their health right now a Fitbit would be a great gift for them.
20. G-Shock Watch – G-Shock watches are nice and very durable. Check out this one Casio Men’s G7900A-4 G-Shock Rescue Red Digital Sport Watch.
21. Yves Saint Laurent – I received a bottle of this cologne a few years ago. Hands down it’s one of my favorites. This is the bottle that I have Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L’homme Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.3-Ounce.
22. Laptop Bag – Laptop bags make it easier to transport your laptop. Here is a good one from Case Logic.
23. Tool Set – My uncles love their tools. Tool sets come in handy when you need to fix things around the house. The Ultra Steel 110 piece tool set is a good one to check out.
24. Handmade cards – If you’re creative you can create your own handmade cards to give to your friends and family. Sometimes handmade cards are better than store bought ones because they mean more.
25. Easy Bake Oven – This is a perfect gift for a little chef in the making. My sister had an easy bake oven back in the day. She used it all the time to make little cakes. Here is a nice one Easy-Bake Ultimate Oven, Black/Silver.
26. Art Easel – An art easel is a perfect gift for an artist. This Crayola 3 in 1 Magnetic Wood Easel is great for a kid artist.
27. Crayon Case – A lot of children love to draw. The Crayola Ultimate Crayon Case is the perfect gift for them. It has 152 different crayons in there.
28. Yoga Mat – Yoga is very popular right now. This yoga mat only costs $20.
29. Dress Shoes – Nice dress shoes can make or break an outfit. I have a few nice pair. Johnston & Murphy has a great selection of shoes to choose from.
30. DIY – The opportunities are endless when it comes to DIY. If you’re a creative person you could do a few things.
31. Legos – This is another item that most kids would love. This set of Legos features over 500 pieces.
32. Action Figures – Action figures are always good to get. I used to love getting X-Men and Ninja Turtle characters when I was a kid.
33. DVD sets – A DVD set can be a perfect gift for someone that loves their shows or movies. I plan on getting this set in the near future Martin: The Complete Five Seasons.
34. Ugly Christmas Sweater – People actually collect those ugly Christmas sweaters. If you can find a good one I bet the receiver would love it! Consider purchasing the sweater lister below.
35. Movie Tickets – If you know somebody that loves to go to the movies you can get them some movie tickets.
36. Gift Cards – I love gift cards. You can buy what you want with them. Nearly every business offers them as well.
38. Phase 10 – Phase 10 is one of my favorite card games. Check it out here Fundex Phase 10 Card Game.
39. GPS – We all have that one friend or family member that is horrible with directions. A GPS is one gift that will surely help them. This one is under $100.
40. Kindle – A kindle is a popular inexpensive gift for anyone that you know that likes to read. Here is a popular one here Kindle, 6″ Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi – Includes Special Offers.
41. Headphones – You don’t have to spend hundreds to get quality headphones. These quality headphones only cost $80.
42. Drone – Drones are the wave right now. This one right here is very affordable Cheerwing® Syma X5SW FPV Explorers2 2.4Ghz 4CH 6-Axis Gyro RC Headless Quadcopter Drone UFO with 2MP HD Wifi Camera (White) – Ship From US.
43. Wireless Mouse – A wireless mouse is an affordable gift that anyone with a computer can use.
44. Hot Sauce Set – I love hot sauce. My food taste so much better with it. Check out this set Dat’l Do It Global Collection Hot Sauce Gift Set (8-Bottle Variety Pack).
45. Roku Stick – Here is an affordable alternative to cable.
46. Polo Shirts – A lot of people love polo shirts. There are thousands of brands to choose from. Check out these nice Ralph Lauren shirts Polo Ralph Lauren Men’s Short Sleeve United Kingdom Polo Team (L, Black).
47. Bedroom Slippers – Bedroom slippers is another clutch Christmas gift idea. As long as you can find the correct size, you can never go wrong with this one.
48. Wallet – Every man could use a nice wallet. This one from Levi’s is only $15.
49. Swiss Army Knife – This gift idea is clutch because it has multiple uses.
50. External Hard Drive – An external hard drive is good for people whose work involves them to use a computer. The external hard drive can come in handy if they are a musician or photographer. Check out WD 1TB Black My Passport Ultra Portable External Hard Drive – USB 3.0 – WDBGPU0010BBK-NESN.